[SLED] Lindens to address SL citizens today 7/30

Orange%20Planer orange.planer at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 10:09:53 PDT 2010

One last note:  when one subscribes to an RSS feed one gets a series of headlines in whichever viewer is used to read them.  Once the headlines are displayed one can choose which to read or not read.  It's up to the individual.

It is our individual choice whether or not to subscribe to the headlines of easily accessible and freely available content.

Best,

   Orange