[SLED] Some questions about *interim* LL CEO speech

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:28:42 PDT 2010

As far as I can tell, the future lies with multiple viewers, not with a
single one that dominates the full field. The days when 9 out of 10 cars on
the road was a Model A Ford are long past. I'd suggest that you teach your
students functionality, not models. Not all cars have automatic
transmissions, and not all of them have the shift lever in the same place,
but all cars have a way to shift gears. Similarly, all viewers in SL help
you fly, move the camera around, acquire and access objects .......