[SLED] Showing YouTube on a prim

Wood, David David.Wood at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Apr 26 09:16:54 PDT 2010

If you have a youtube page eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsfJCh7Sbec in a browser changing it to http://www.youtube.com/v/UsfJCh7Sbec  makes it full screen… have just tested in viewer 2.0.1 and the latter one does not work for me (it used to) in shared media, just get a blank texture.

Best wishes,

Dave