[SLED] Research to accommodate Student Disabilities in SL

Noha Magdy noha_saleeb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 23:23:45 PDT 2010

Apologies for cross posting.

I would like to thank all those who participated in answering the questionnaire to define preferences of students with RL disabilites from different architectural and environmental elements of their learning spaces in SL. If you would like me to forward you with a summary of the results when out, please mail me.

The questionnaire is still open for answering if anyone would like to answer it, which would further enrich the value of the results.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D9JRQV7

Noha Turbo (RL Noha Saleeb)