[SLED] Where in Second Life is easiest place to try doing a class for first time?

lori wahl lwahl at uidaho.edu
Fri Apr 23 08:45:21 PDT 2010

We have many classrooms and meeting rooms in Idahonia- our virtual campus:
SLurl: Location-Based Linking in Second Life
All are equipped with screens that show both slides and video.  We can help you load either type of presentation and answer any questions that you may have.

I would suggest using the voice client that is already part of Second Life.  It works well when I am teaching and is one less application to manage.

Let us know if you want a tour.  You can contact me offlist.
Lori/Diantha

Lori Wahl
Instructor
Clothing, Textiles and Design
School of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Idaho
email: lwahl at uidaho.edu
phone: 503.913.3658
second life: Diantha Petrov
skype: lori_wahl