[SLED] Shared media

Daniel Livingstone daniel.livingstone at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 16 04:49:09 PDT 2010

One thing to remember is that Shared Media (TM) is not always shared...
As it is rendered locally, you do not see the effects of other users
scrolling 'their' page,
and for many commercial sites you might be served different content
depending on location.
(Servers can send different content depending on IP address of the client -
this can be used
to deliberately send different content to different users)

And any sites that require login, will require a login for each client.

daniel

--
http://learninggames.wordpress.com

The University of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity.
 Charity number SC002520.