[SLED] frozen avatar

Marrapodi, Elisabeth EMarrapodi at Trinitas.org
Thu Apr 15 08:42:03 PDT 2010

You've probably already tried but just to throw it out there, did you
also do character rebake and/or appearance?

Elisabeth Jacobsen Marrapodi

Director, Library Services

Trinitas Regional Medical Center

225 Williamson Street

Elizabeth, New Jersey 07207

voice: 908-994-5488

fax: 908-994-5099

"A cheerful heart is good medicine" Proverbs 17:22

website: http://www.trinitas.org/medical_library.htm

Blog:  http://www.trinitaslibrary.blogspot.com
<http://www.trinitaslibrary.blogspot.com>

Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/emarrapodi
<http://www.slideshare.net/emarrapodi>

Linkedin:  www.linkedin.com/in/EJacobsenMarrapodi
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/EJacobsenMarrapodi>

P  Think before printing this email - you could save a tree