[SLED] Hotmail account

Sharon Collingwood collingwood.7 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 14 06:43:15 PDT 2010

I apologize to the list for making this joke.  It didn't occur to me that anyone would take me seriously.  I just meant to make a humorous comment on what I believed to be spam.

So:

(1) Yes, it is not ethical to search for other people's passwords, whether or not they are having intimate relationships with your wife.

(2)  It's not really true that a Mac Powerbook will feed your cat.

(3) This whole Mac/Pc thing is getting out of hand.

I promise not to say anything irreverent, disrespectful, or even off-colour for at least another week.

Sharon / Ellie

On Apr 14, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Sheehy, Peg wrote:

> I am leaving the list until this is addressed properly.

Dr. Sharon Collingwood
          http://people.cohums.ohio-state.edu/collingwood7/

Department of Women's Studies
The Ohio State University
286 University Hall, 230 North Oval Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1311

Second Life:  Ellie Brewster
Visit Minerva Isle in Second Life:
          http://slurl.com/secondlife/Minerva/16/14/22