[SLED] Desktop recommendations please

LadyJane IceAngelWolf at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 13:39:11 PDT 2010

You continue to insist that quality is ONLY Apple based. This is NOT true. I
have an extremely quality driven PC! I have a huge budget and can buy
whatever system I prefer.  You are trying to shove a Mac down people's
throats trying to say they're stupid if they choose a Windows system.
Really? How can you insist that a PC is not as viable as a MAC? I prefer
Windows for all the software I require for my design work as some of my
clients also has some specific needs. Not all windows based software can be
used on a MAC even with windows bootcamp installed. It simply won't work on
some.

You seem very aggressive in trying to make yourself superior to other very
qualified professionals in trying to force the SUPERIORITY of using a MAC,
When in truth. NO system is better than any other system except for the
person who is using that system.  A reliable professional will always
explore the positives of both systems and not just lean toward one they may
consider superior.