[SLED] Creators of Virtual World Story Project to Talk on Tuesday

Iggy O iggyono at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:38:55 PDT 2009

I'm pleased to be the host for an event next week, at the Second Life
Education Roundtable, for two very special guests, Martin J. Keltz
(SL: Marty Snowpaw) and Jena Ball (SL: Jenaia Morane). We'll meet on
Montclair State University's virtual campus in Second Life from
2:30-3:30 SL Time (PST) Tuesday, November 3.

Jena and Marty will discuss, in voice chat, their project to "develop
and produce immersive, interactive, and educational Story Quests where
people of all ages can embark on learning adventures."

Come join us at:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montclair%20State%20CHSSSouth/129/156/21

Read my entry on their talk, and view video from the Quest, at:

http://iggyo.blogspot.com/2009/10/virtual-worlds-story-project-creators.html

See y'all at the Roundtable.
Joe Essid, University of Richmond Rhetoric & Communication Studies

Iggy Strangeland: Reaction Grid
Iggyo: Metaplace
Iggyo Heritage: Heritage Key
Ignatius Onomatopoeia: Second Life