[SLED] Do you teach a distance course in Second LIfe? Sign up here!

S Collingwood collingwood.7 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 14 17:49:11 PDT 2009

In connection with the upcoming College Fair  (get your sites folks,
they're going fast!) I have created a page on the SimTeach wiki for
teachers to list courses that are held completely in Second Life.

We're obviously not going to get the under-18's at the fair, but we
should see prospective transfer students and adult learners who are
already reasonably well-versed in Second Life skills.  If we can keep
this page updated, it should be a valuable resource, and the
librarians are interested in linking to it.

College Fair info is here:

http://groups.google.com/group/second-life-college-fair/web/college-fair-2009

Simteach site is here:

http://www.simteach.com/wiki/index.php?title=College_Fair