[SLED] Heritage Key VX project manager has joined SLED

r h joseph the.beehive at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:26:24 PDT 2009

Hi everybody!
My name is Rachel Harper Joseph, aka LittleToe Bartlett in SL, aka LT Heritage in Heritage Key.
I've was one of the lead builders on "Greenies" and I've worked for Rezzable for 3 years. I'm currently the project manager for the virtual-experience side of Heritage Key. I'm new to "lists" such as this, but I'll try my best to answer any questions that might arise about our project.
Heritage Key is partnered with Dr. Zahi Hawass, Secretary of the Egyptian Council of Antiquities (http://www.drhawass.com/), Kent Weeks of the Theban Mapping Project (an excellent website- www.thebanmappingproject.com/) and photographer Sandro Vaninni (http://www.sandrovannini.com/english/chis.htm)
We are continually adding content to both the website and the VX to create a more complete educational experience, and your feedback is more than welcome.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or send them directly to my email: the.beehive at hotmail.com  I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
cheers!
Rachel/LT