[SLED] Overly zealous brand control a SLap in the face

David Gillett gillettdavid at fhda.edu
Mon Oct 5 11:33:33 PDT 2009

> Does the king know whether or not he is wearing clothes?

  I had an adventure just last night where about a quarter of the clothes
in my inventory would come up "not found in database" when I tried to wear
them.  I finally found something that didn't, put it on, and joined my
friends -- only to learn that the clothing I had selected appeared only on
my own view and not on anyone else's!
  A re-log with cleared cache fixed the problem (Whew!), but I think the
answer to the question may be something like "And do others viewing him
agree?"

David Gillett
Stealth Snook