[SLED] A survey on "spoken English learning experiences in Second Life"

Haisen ZHANG haisenuibe at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 5 06:04:42 PDT 2009

Hello, everyone!
I'm now on my way of writing my dissertation and currently doing a
questionnaire survey for spoken English learning behaviors in Second Life.

I'm hoping that more students could participate in this survey so that more valuable findings can be better made.. Therefore, I'd like to kindly
invite interested professors who have been teaching English, especially speaking skills, in this
virtual world to be able to give me a hand in terms of having their students respond to the following survey:

Please direct your students to the following link at your convenience:

Thank you so much for your assistance.