[SLED] Subject: Virtual King Tut: What's Up with Heritage Key?

Iggy O iggyono at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:09:39 PDT 2009

Tim, thanks for adding that link.

I found the HK grid easy to use. Installing it and logging in should
be no problem for those with SL experience. There were a few issues of
navigation when I last toured it, but Rezzable keeps adding content
and other features that help with navigation.

The 2D Web site that goes along with Virtual Tut provides context and
materials for assignments as well.

Iggy O/Joe Essid
University of Richmond
http://iggyo.blogspot.com