[SLED] Presentation at ETJ in Osaka on Moodle and Second Life Nov 29th

Professor Merryman mike at professormerryman.com
Mon Nov 16 15:01:14 PST 2009

Hello all. If anyone happens to be in the Osaka area of Japan this Sunday
the 29th, I'll be giving a presentation entitled "Blended virtual world
learning environments: Moodle and Second Life for advanced learning". More
information can be found at http://www.eltnews.com/ETJ/events/expos.shtml .
I will be showing how Cypris Village and virtual learning communities are
changing the way we communicate globally. Language learning is getting a
whole new paradigm shift.

Mike McKay, M.Ed. Technology
aka Professor Merryman
Mukogawa Women's University
English Department

Founder and Builder of Cypris Village
http://cypris.ning.com
Cypris Chat: 350+ members from more than 70 countries living and learning
English together. Global communication, culture exchange, language
learning...and it's free.
We are a not-for-profit community. We are not a school and wish only to
provide a place for the world to practice speaking English.

Cypris Village is supported by donations from our members. However, we are
seeking grants or funding to expand our project.