[SLED] animations for couples

Oronoque Westland oronoque at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:18:38 PST 2009

Hello Barbara,

Although you have apparently found the AOs that you were looking for, there
are some interesting interactive AOs at the Motion Merchant. I have picked
up a few on CPR, shaking hands and barbecuiing. Do you (or anyone else) know
of a source for these sorts of non-intimate interactive animations? I would
like to use them for my students.

Thanks,

Oronoque Westland
oronoque at gmail.com