[SLED] group land and building on teen SL

Graham Stanley blogefl at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:36:33 PDT 2009

Good question, LuAnn

You cannot be in the same group as the teens, so you have to manage building
differently - I think your proposal will work if it suits how you are going
to use the land. On our island, we have certain areas set up that allow the
teens to build 24/7 but we have to go in and clear up after them (you know
what a teenager's bedroom is like, right? Imagine if they could leave giant
spaceships, etc around and you'll get the picture...)

Hope this helps,

Graham Stanley / Graham Bluecoat (TSL) / Baldric Commons (SL)
BritishCouncil Isle