[SLED] Cat Avatars!

Martin, Jocelyn martinj at apsu.edu
Wed May 27 07:01:06 PDT 2009

Jonathan,
I use an avatar from Metamorphosis. It is available in various fur colors, from Siamese to orange tabby to solid black. There is also a Catwings version, for those of you who are fans of those books, and the wings flap as the cat flies. :)

My cat avi is named Sasha Magnifico- would not a cat choose to name herself Magnifico?- in honor of my Persian Sasha, who died unexpectedly in January.
She trots through SL like a little anthropologist, making impertinent comments about the basic inferiority of humans when compared to cats, and firmly stating, 'No-no! Do Not Want!' to undesirables such as dogs and bodies of water. :)

Jocelyn