[SLED] SL Reputation sexuality and religion

Alexandrine Librarian alexandrinelibrarian at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:23:09 PDT 2009

"Seems to me, from a historical perspective, the battlecry should be to
embrace the Christians..."

What????  Embrace the Christians?????  I think John W. has a good idea about
putting all the fundamentalist evangelizing missionaries on a continent
together so they can work on each other!  A few lions would make it even
more interesting.  Hey wait a minute, maybe the GOR/BDSM bunch could be put
on the same continent and they could all work on converting each other.

Kallias/Larry
http://alexandrinelibrarian.blogspot.com