[SLED] SL reputation

Patricia F Anderson patriciafanderson at gmail.com
Sat May 23 18:27:33 PDT 2009

Wow. Linda, I am in awe of your bravery and strength (which I have
witnessed before).

As a librarian, I feel ethically bound to oppose censorship, embrace
freedom of speech. Yes, sometimes one person's or group's ideas are
uncomfortable for another. That is why we have education, yes? Learn
to see the world through different pairs of eyes, learn to understand
that there are many kinds of beauty.

--
Patricia Anderson / SL: Perplexity Peccable
pfa at umich.edu OR patriciafanderson at gmail.com
Emerging Technologies Librarian, Health Sciences Libraries
University of Michigan
1135 East Catherine
Ann Arbor, MI 48109