[SLED] Wiki recommendations?

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Tue May 12 06:10:44 PDT 2009

Hi Bruce
  Personally I've always felt that Wiki's don't always work too well, and
often what people want is a really easy to use CMS.  I've recently been
asked to help out on the development of a new CMS product - a sample site
built with it is www.flyingisland.co.uk - and we are on the look out for
organisations that would be interested in trialling it.  Schools were the
original target communities for the system. We are also working on SL
integration of an experimental version of the same CMS, so that you can see
if other users are online, and if so launch a meeting in SL with them,
taking the content with you.

Let me know if this sounds like it might be useful

Neil Canham / Richard Meiklejohn in SL