[SLED] Good "Environmental Settings" for Learning

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:35:04 PDT 2009

I think most texture creators and builders would agree, Cathy.  This
topic comes up every once in a while on the content creators' forums.
At midday, the "sun" shines straight down, making harsh shadows and,
ironically, making ALL vertical surfaces unnaturally dark.  If you set
the sun to early morning or late afternoon, you get a much more
"natural" light that is more pleasing for viewing buildings, clothing,
vegetation,.... and people in SL.

Rolig