[SLED] Metaplace

Daniel Livingstone daniel.livingstone at googlemail.com
Sat May 9 08:54:41 PDT 2009

I wouldnt go to MP looking for a browser based version of SL.

My first 10 minutes in Second Life were also not very inspiring... I
could well have given
up after the first hour - it was laggy, slow, unresponsive and the
first people I met
were quite unpleasant.

Im very glad that I persisted past the initial unpromising beginnings.

daniel

http://learninggames.wordpress.com
--
The University of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish
charity.  Charity number SC002520.