[SLED] article in Chronicle

Dittmann, Robert M. robert.dittmann at darton.edu
Fri May 8 12:19:22 PDT 2009

I'm curious if this in addition to their current SL presence or instead of their current presence.  I like the ability to be secure, but I hate the thought of missing all the existing content.

Robby Dittmann
Enrollment Counselor
Division of Online Learning
Darton College
229.317.6815
1.877.522.2231

This email is intended only for its recipient(s) and may contain information subject to F.E.R.P.A. regulation.