SV: [SLED] Educational build in SL

Deutschmann Mats Mats.Deutschmann at
Tue Mar 10 08:20:54 PDT 2009

Not exactly what you're looking for but may be of some use:

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: educators-bounces at [mailto:educators-bounces at] För Sundar Parthasarathy
Skickat: den 10 mars 2009 04:09
Till: educators at
Ämne: [SLED] Educational build in SL

Hello All,

I am currently doing a research study on Second life. I am looking for an educational build in Second life which is designed to provide a self-contained lesson without instruction external to Second life. I will be asking subjects to experience the educational build in different scenarios and collecting information on their retention of the material.

If anyone has any recommendations for an educational build which I could use in my study, pls do let me know.