[SLED] Security in 3D Immersive and Interactive Spaces in Higher Ed

Sandy Anderson teacher.lady at mac.com
Mon Mar 9 12:52:34 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all,

I have a colleague here at Kansas State University that is doing some
research about security in environments like Second Life.  She asked
that forward the following message to those that might be interested
in participating in her survey.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sandy Anderson

~~~~~~~
Hello, all:

I am collecting experiences that educators may have had with
“security” in 3D immersive and interactive  (learning) spaces in
higher education for a forthcoming article or chapter.   This survey
consists of six brief questions.  Please help me with this information
collection.  This survey will be offered Mar. 9 – 31, 2009.  Please
feel free to forward this request on to others who may be interested.

Please go to the following URL:

https://surveys.ksu.edu/TS?offeringId=113306

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly:

Dr. Shalin Hai-Jew
785-532-5262
haijes at gmail.com

Your help will be deeply appreciated.