[SLED] Education and the Expanding Metaverse

Boehler, Ted tboehler at coastline.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:55:11 PST 2009

Though not complete yet- we are working on a transect line (underwater
habitat sampling project) comparison on our (soon to be opened to our
students) second life ISL for Coastline Community College. We will use
it in Marine Science and Statistics classes as an extra credit activity.
As a former marine scientist, it will be adequately accurate for class
purposes-very much like what I used to do when doing biomass and
pollution comparisons between to sampling areas along an underwater
pipeline off LA or other areas.

Dr. Ted Boehler

Coastline College