[SLED] SLEDcc planning

Tim Allen flipper at peregrinesalon.com
Sun Mar 1 08:22:22 PST 2009

That's a fair point, Linda. A friend and collaborator of mine is
interested in virtual worlds; they're considered the top dinosaur
artists in the world, and want to do an open-source natural history
museum (SL probably won't cut it; we're looking at realXtend). I can't
go into details, but he did says one of the smartest things I've ever
heard about the current state of American education: "The sciences and
arts have been separated in American education, to the detriment of
both." There seem to be parallels to that situation here. I'm hoping
that next year, things can be brought back together.

Regards,

-Tim / FlipperPA