[SLED] Robbie Dingo's Starry Night

Marty Keltz marty.keltz at gsnewmedia.com
Sun Mar 1 06:03:18 PST 2009

WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing this...

RL: Marty Keltz
SL: marty snowpaw

email: marty.keltz at gmail.com
cell: 416-587-3381

________________________________

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com
[mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On Behalf Of Gary Hayes
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 8:54 AM
To: SL Educators (The SLED List)
Subject: Re: [SLED] Robbie Dingo's Starry Night

HI Aj,

I suspect if the music was used without the permission of publisher,
record company or artist (Don McLean) then YouTube/Google may have
removed it or told Robbie too.

It is still up on Blip.tv via Robbies - blog
http://digitaldouble.blogspot.com/

Higher Quality version (900 x 600) / (Recommended).
- Compressed to a 97.6MB, full sized download.
http://blip.tv/file/get/RobbieDingo-WatchTheWorlds851.mov

Mid Quality version (450 x 300)
- Compressed to a 47.5MB, half sized download.
http://blip.tv/file/get/RobbieDingo-WatchTheWorlds144.mov

Lower Quality version (450 x 300)
- Heavily compressed to a reasonable half sized 22.6MB stream.
http://blip.tv/file/get/RobbieDingo-WatchTheWorlds570.mov