[SLED] "SLEDCC" Interest Survey

Sarah Robbins intellagirl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:59:22 PST 2009

Hey folks! In response to the dialogue about the potential of planning a
"SLEDCC"-like event, I think it makes sense to get a feel for the list's
interest. No reason to reinvent the wheel if there is insufficient interest.
So let's find out!

Please, if you will, fill out a few questions on the following survey:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cGdLcUdSNmVPaVBPQ2s2NnBQV2hOV3c6MA..

The information provided will be used only as insight into the potential
planning of the event. This is an informal survey for the service of this
community and not formal research of any kind. Information provided will
ONLY be shared with this list. I'll post a summary of the results at every
100 respondents to help inform our discussion.

Thanks!
S/I

Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins
PhD Candidate, Ball State University

Director of Emerging Technologies, Kelley Executive Partners at Indiana
University

www.ubernoggin.com
http://www.intellagirl.com
Yahoo: Intellagirl