[SLED] Re: Event Reminder Notices

AJ sorry.afk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:42:59 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank the 24 people who have already responded to this request.
Now, based on 24 responses, that represents about .4% of the list.  :-)

Ok, so lets say out of the 6000 that 1/2 just simply don't care...that
brings us to .8%.  Now, lets say that 1/2 are just too busy to have read the
email...that brings us to 1.6%.  Let say that 1/4 have emails from me
filtered right to trash and the other 1/4 represents an overinflated number
of subscribers (meaning, that 6000 is not an accurate number) - that STILL
only brings us to 3.2%. (please don't write back and dispute my math, I'm
making it up as I go along  LOL)

Any good researcher knows that 3.2% is not a good enough sample size.  :-)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cFFBZ2YxajJ0LWhORGJjR19tRXBBVlE6MA
..

The required component of the survey is one question, the first one - and
then you can scroll down and hit submit.  If you want to answer the other
questions, great - but not required.

As promised, once I get a representative sample size, I will share the
results with the list so that we can all benefit from the input.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cFFBZ2YxajJ0LWhORGJjR19tRXBBVlE6MA
..

If you have any problems with the survey, please let me know.

best,
aj