[SLED] Message for NON-ENGLISH SLED MEMBERS

Destiny Niles techiedavid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:56:33 PST 2009

I've always had a preference of people posting in their native language.
2 main reasons:
1) I can always run the text through Google translator and get the
general ideal of what they mean,
2) If the poster run the text through Google translator and don't post
the source a good chance alot of the 'meat' will be lost in
translation. Even someone who speak the native language of the person
without the source will not be able to get the 'meat'.

These issues might have been mention already, but I haven't read all the posts.