[SLED] ISTE SL Tour Sunday Feb 22, 9 AM SLT focus on spirit/religion/philosophy

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:33:38 PST 2009

Yeah.  I hate having people land on my head. I learned ages ago that
when I TP to a new spot, my first action should always be to take a
step or two away from my landing spot. It's like one of the basic
rules in RL: "When you get in the elevator, step to the rear."

If you're ever at a loss to know what time it is in SL, just peek at
the upper RH corner of your client screen. The clock there is always
on SLT.  No conversion necessary..  ;-)

Rolig