[SLED] Progress with ExitReality

Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC paul.villano at us.army.mil
Fri Feb 20 05:30:21 PST 2009

This is not an endorsement of any kind, but just FYI.  Exit Reality is apparently only one of many such programs.  One that works on a Mac is:  http://www.3dxplorer.com/ which is extremely similar (from what little exposure I've had to it) to Exit Reality.

Use of any of these programs have security issues, of course, especially as they're browser-driven which means giving third parties access to your browser and could lead to very, very bad things happening to your computer (not from these sites necessarily but from "bad guys" using the software or  manipulating it to get viruses and worms onto your computer through the same means these programs gain access).