[SLED] The definitive Pointer for slide presenters..

Frederic Emam-Zade femamzade at mac.com
Wed Feb 18 11:26:23 PST 2009

I went in and bought Antonio´s Pointer and i am very satisfied. I
highly recommend it. It is very precise and versatile.

When I went in he was there and while learning how to use it (its very
easy) discovered and thought of several ways to use it.

I imagine that other will find other uses and variations