[SLED] How well does the Second Life Support Portal work for you?

George Scobie george at lindenlab.com
Tue Feb 17 15:22:17 PST 2009

Hello!

I wanted to first thank everyone for your participation in the survey
about my office hour scheduling. So far there have been 13 responses.
I'd like to extend this survey collection for a little bit longer to
help pull in responses from folks who might have missed the original
message. :) Office hours will be open attendance and allow me to sync up
with you to learn more about your efforts, share information on planned
projects, and discuss challenges that the educational community faces in
Second Life. If you have input on good times for office hours, please
feel free to let me know here:  http://tr.im/gqqr

Next, we would love to have your feedback about the current Second Life
Support Portal ( http://www.secondlife.com/support ).  How well does
this page address the needs of educators just arriving in Second Life
and need help about basics? or need help finding information on land and
how to teach a class in Second Life? What are top educator questions
that you hear, and how well are we addressing your questions through the
support portal today? Your feedback on these topics and a few more would
be greatly appreciated through this quick 7 question survey:
http://tr.im/gqnz

Thank you for all your feedback!!

George