[SLED] Transcript of "Why do we have ALTs? Panel"

notmarian notmarian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:18:00 PST 2009

I have an alt who is my banker.  This alt holds my Lindens. I feel like its
safer to pass funds to an avatar that doesn't get used all that much. When I
am being paid Lindens I have the funds sent to the banker.  Having a banker
alt also helps to control my impulse buying at the shops! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Denise/Pip