[SLED] Flowgram highlighting web resources for Second Life educators

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 23:00:03 PST 2009

Hi folks,

In support of a workshop I facilitated last month, I created a
Flowgram featuring just a sampling of web-based resources for
educators using Second Life as an instructional platform.  I'm happy
to offer it up as a resource to you all. Please consider adding your
favorite web-based resources to the comments section!  Enjoy.

http://www.flowgram.com/fg/myysi74uh8vp3p/

Cathy Arreguin
SL: Mari Asturias

Cathy Arreguin, MA, Educational Technology
Instructor: SDSU, EDTEC700: 3D MultiUser Learning Environments
Instructional Technology * Educational Media * Virtual Instruction
cathy_arreguin at mac.com