[SLED] I need a home for 4 students for 3 months

Oaktrtee Inglewood oaktree.inglewood at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:32:00 PST 2009

Hi all,

I am looking for a small plot of land to call home for myself and three
other graduate students. As part of our digital game based learning course
at Virginia Tech we are exploring Second Life over the next three months.
Ideally, I would like to fine us a plot of land for a house and a little
space to gather on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, Virginia Tech doesn't yet
have a space of our own so I was hoping you all could offer suggestions. And
it goes without saying, though I say it anyways, we would prefer not to have
to pay since we really don't have a budget.

Hoping you can help,

Dave Dannenberg
Oaktree Inglewood in SL