[SLED] Adult Content in Faculty Profiles--What to Do?

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:54:54 PST 2009

I'm not saying you're wrong with what the rules are. I'm not quite
sure how that holds up with your constitutional rights to freedom of
speech and expression though.

That doesn't mean if I was in your position, I'd be the one taking my
employers to court for infringing my constitutional rights mind,
although I like to think I'm brave enough to do it.

El.