[SLED] SL part of the nations consciousness?

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 06:52:01 PST 2009

If there was 90% usage in the UK overall, the population of SL would
be much larger - we're about 60 million strong, so that would be 54
million SL residents, rather than the 17 million or so that it
actually is (and thanks Linden Lab, you seem to have hidden ALL the
economic stats in an unfindable location).

However, a lot of UK universities are represented at some level in SL,
according to various surveys. That number might well be 90% of UK
universities have some presence in SL. That presence varies between 1
member of staff filling in the survey and a couple of micro-continents
with extensive support and funding.

El.