[SLED] Guidelines for Those Posting Surveys on the SL Forums

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:07:04 PST 2009

1. Scylla isn't talking about the SLED list, but about the SL Forums.
She posted her note here as a courtesy and to get helpful suggestions.
2. The SL Forums are unmoderated.
3. Sticky threads on the SL Forums are generally
created/modified/updated by the participants in those forums.
4. Who is better suited to post initial guidelines than someone with a
foot in both SLED and the SL forums?

And yes, I too delete surveys that I don't want to participate in. If
participants in the SL Forums were as enlightened as you and I are,
guidelines would be much less relevant.

Rolig