[SLED] MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'all! || was - Re: Blue Mars spams SLED list with advertising campaign....and now... A MISSION STATEMENT emerges?

Fire fire at b3dMultitech.com
Thu Dec 24 08:53:57 PST 2009

Merry Christmas SLEDers!!!

An study of how rants/raves evolve on this forum, would be a study in, and
of itself!
This email made me all warm and fuzzy inside!
Ho ho ho!  Now pass the damn cider!