[SLED] Slow Walk for Museums

Ygraine Caerndow ycaerndow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:12:54 PST 2009

I think you have a good point. When I took a class on Teaching in Second
Life, several fellow students felt visually overwhelmed (and turned off) by
SL, and I think what you are describing is a part of that. I've learned to
expect it, but you do get whipped around pretty quickly. Now, I'm waiting
for Wii technology to animate my avatar instead of having to key all these
things in. Won't THAT be the day?

Laura Willson