[SLED] Asynchronous discussion tools in-world

amh deltalp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:57:26 PST 2009

[shameless plug]
Have a look at Collaborative Knowledge Management tool :
http://tinyurl.com/cKM-tool

"software system built to facilitate work with any type of information by
visualization and providing shared team access. Using cKM a team of
employees can create and/or review flow charts, mind maps and diagrams
illustrating business processes, procedures and structures..."

[/shameless plug]

Thanks,
A.Heiphetz