[SLED] Hate LL after trying to buy an island?

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:44:35 PST 2009

No argument there. On the whole, I agree that the freewheeling ethos
that works well in some parts of LL's operations is often
inappropriate in others. Rather than indict the whole corporate
culture in this instance, I'd be inclined to lob rocks at their
accounting department and at whoever trains staff in customer service
relations, but that's a personal call. A customer is a customer, and
there's rarely an excuse for fumbling on an account like that.

Rolig