[SLED] Request for info on Halocaust events in SL... was ... Educators Digest, Vol 1288, Issue 1

Linda Rogers lindarog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:43:24 PST 2009

Paul Kwo (Enniv Zarf in SL) a California based composer played a concert in
an SL Art Gallery in which he improvised at the piano inspired by Halocaust
art as a memorial event.  This was November of last year I believe.  I have
some photos.  Enniv likely can tell you more

Kate Miranda
Music Island, Sea Turtle Island
http://music-island.blogspot.com
http://musicisland.ning.com