[SLED] Looking for a note card to chat option

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:01:20 PST 2009

Look in the Virtual Learning Library on Info Island. It's exactly
where the ICT used to be.  I can't get in world right now to grab a
SLURL, but you should be able to find it with no problem.  Look for
Info Island with your map. The VLL is in the extreme NW corner of the
sim.

The scripting section of the library is on the second floor. I have a
free multicard to chat reader there that ought to do the job for you.
Take  look around while you're there.  There are plenty of other
resources (scripted and otherwise) for educators that might also
strike your fancy.

Rolig