[SLED] Help Please

Esme Qunhua esmequnhua at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:46:17 PST 2009

Elisabeth, so glad you didn't have to do the dreaded reformat!

A step I usually try for persistent hijackers, before taking the ultimate
reformat step is to do a system restore to a week or so before the problem
started.  Sometimes it can be done only in safe mode as the hijacker has
disable access to system restore in standard mode.

Jane/Esme

Esme Qunhua/Jane Wilde
Geek
Faculty, Marlboro College Grad Center